We Have Moved: Check out our all-new website!

CHENNAI: Asian Junior Champion Low Wee Wern of Malaysia has accused Squash Rackets Federation of India of favouring Dipika Pallikal in the scheduling of the World Junior Championship to be held from July 31 to August 5.

Wern, who will turn 19 on July 25 and would become ineligible to compete in the world championship was speaking her mind over India's scheduling the championship which is open for only those aged below 19 and that she would not qualify to play in it.

"Now it is all over for me. But it will not stop me from concentrating on my WISPA tournaments to improve my rankings," Wern, ranked 42 in the world said adding "I will leave for Amsterdam after the Kuala Lumpur Open in March to continue training with World No. 1 and compatriot, Nicol David under coach Liz Irving."

0 comments: